Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Can't wait...

Robbie Williams' alien cult plans - Showbiz News - Life Style Extra

Robbie Williams wants to start his own mystical religion... dedicated to extra-terrestrials.
...
"I'm not going to start it right now because I'm too busy. But I want to do it. I think the cult will have to wait until next year. But it will be free and universal."

The religion would reportedly be aimed at people who share Robbie's long-running fixation with aliens.

Last year the singer claimed the world would soon be invaded by little green men.

He said: "I've been dreaming every night about UFO's. I can't wait to go to sleep at night because those dreams have been so brilliant.

"I think they are definitely on their way, seriously. Mark my words. From now until 2012 - watch out kids."

1 comment:

9C said...

There are already a couple of mystical cults dedicated to extraterrestials - the Raelians and [the favourite faith of the entertainment industry] the Church of Scientology (it is probably safe to assume that the Heaven's Gate is no longer operational). One more mystical cult might just cause confusion and crowd the market for extraterrestial attention.