Sunday, May 11, 2008

Slow blogging

Work, and a need for deep meditation in my underground bunker in preparation for the forthcoming release of a couple of unusually highly anticipated movies, is likely to keep me from posting much for a week.

Also, for whatever reason, I have been finding it harder to find particularly "blog worthy" stuff on the internet in the past few weeks. (Hence my need to post on the rather mundane topic of rating the Indiana Jones movies. Last night, I watched another vaguely remembered Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis movie - Sailor Beware - with my son, and enjoyed it a lot. I am tempted to try to explain here why, but I'm not particularly good at that style of writing anyway.)

Anyway, there is likely to be something in the Budget that I will write about, so don't go away for too long.

2 comments:

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Steve, glad you are showin' your son classics like Dino and the jer....never to early to introduce him to our great man...and the Martin and Lewis capers are timeless funny...

Caz said...

Don't worry, I'm having the same problem Steve, that is, scrapping the gutter for blog-worthy material.

It's autumn, the leaves are falling, there's nothing much happening.

Strange.

The budget is shaping up to be mega news, for a change, but not convinced that I'll be inspired enough to say anything. We'll see, we'll see.