Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Can Andrew take a hint?

I see Andrew Bolt today notes everything about the Marcia Langton "racist" allegation except the story in The Australia where the one aboriginal activist who he doesn't have a problem with (at least since he started to criticize Labor and defected into the Abbott camp) tries to tell him to stop going on about colour and race:
“I know Andrew Bolt personally,” Mr Mundine said. “I don’t believe he is a racist. Having said that, I find it strange that he continues to talk about colour, and talks about race. I find that bizarre.
“To me he does not have an understanding of the complexity and structures of indigenous kinship and I think he needs a little more education in that area.”
I also note that in defending Mundine last year, Bolt didn't just label one Left wing person as "racist", but the entire political category:
  The Left tends to see racists everywhere. That’s the thing with mirrors.
It makes his drama queen act over Langton all the more ludicrous. 


No comments: