Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Of course I have to post about this...

....the news of a fifth Indiana Jones movie, of course.

Reading the comments under The Guardian's story on this, there are (of course) many condemnations of Crystal Skull (lefty people seem, in particular, to despise it), and there are many attempts at funny, age related, titles.  But it seems to me that not many of them are very good.

Perhaps my favourite comment so far is this one:
 I'm not sure being dragged along under a mobility scooter is going to have quite the same dramatic impact.
As for me, I'll put out there (again - I think I have suggested this years ago here) my idea for a Grand Unification of Spielberg films - that it end with a very old Indiana Jones turning up as a formerly unseen astronaut entering the mothership at the end of Close Encounters.

No comments: