Thursday, February 02, 2017

I have to say...

....listening to both Malcolm Turnbull and Scott Morrison over the last 24 hours, am I the only person who is really sick of them spending so much time on attacking and blaming Bill Shorten and Labor rather than justifying and detailing the benefits of their policies? 

I didn't think much of Bill Shorten's appearance at the Press Club this week, either.

I honestly don't think it is just increasing cynicism with my age:  we genuinely have a very uninspiring and low calibre bunch of politicians nationally at the moment.

1 comment:

not trampis said...

Blaming previous governments/ Opposition ( and remember they are both deliberately conflating the two) wears off rather quickly as the electorate expects you to right any mistakes.
These two appear not to understand politics 101