Thursday, October 26, 2017

Blog needs cute

Happy baby sloth

Update:  Oh my.  Two comedians have just agreed that everyone who finds the clip cute are evil bastards:





A few observations:   Is Wendy Harmer a sloth body language expert?  Does she have a sixth sense in telling if a baby sloth is actually stressed?

Secondly:  I don't know how many wild baby sloths are kidnapped for pet purposes, but I had assumed it was a case of it being in a human setting because it was orphaned, or from a zoo and having a check up, or some such innocent explanation.   Perhaps I'm wrong, but how do I know this particular sloth is a victim?

Thirdly:   I think both of these comedians have talked about suffering bouts of depression before.  (Pobjie definitely has).   Seems to me they like to spread it around.

No comments: