Friday, October 13, 2017

It's a living

I noted with some interest a skeptical take on the matter of lab grown meat having the potential that certain Silicon Valley types think it has, but I don't think it's all that good a piece.

But what I will point out is the title of the author:
Orson Catts:  Director of SymbioticA;The Centre of Excellence in Biological Arts, Professor in Contestable Design, University of Western Australia
His article is at The Conversation, but his job suggests "peak Guardian".

3 comments:

not trampis said...

Steve, Yanks spell skeptical thus, we use the English language. Sceptical thank you very much!!!

Steve said...

Homer, you know I have run with skeptical for a long time.

Sceptical reminds me too much of septic.

not trampis said...

see you are yank infested!