Thursday, December 13, 2018

In praise of Micallef

I think that the latest season of Mad As Hell (it finished last night) was just about the funniest I can remember.

I've said it before, but I'll say it again - it's a really crack team of comedy actors (and writers) on the show at the moment.  

I always enjoy their jabs at the ABC itself too - their little parodies of ABC television drama always strike me as accurate and funny.   (Well, I rarely dip my toe into ABC drama, but I have found it pretty awful whenever I did.)  

3 comments:

not trampis said...

I agree except why the need to swear. That is not funny

John said...

I'm in mourning. Best satire on the air.

Steve said...

Yeah, it is odd how some episodes will get nearly all the way through without a "f", and then it others it will be used repeatedly. It is unnecessary, and too much bothers oldies like me and Homer.