Monday, May 20, 2019

What a tosser

Mark Latham's feeling all culture war invigorated by the Morrison (narrow) win:


What exactly is he complaining about?  The performance of Sabra Lane at the debate drew no complaints from anyone - I don't think I even saw one at Catallaxy!   I similarly thought any interviews by Leigh Sales were quite OK.  Does he think the ABC shouldn't have shown footage of his Dear Leader's obnoxious party hacks promising the NRA that in exchange for financial support, they could change our voting system?   (I think that's what Dickson said in the meeting?)

The thing is, Morrison running a one man show where policies were pretty much limited to "don't trust Shorten, he'll tax you, I won't:  and how good is [insert location X]?" did not set up any mandate for the big culture war fight that is Latham's sole obsession these days.

What a sad, bitter, bag of bile he has become.

1 comment:

not trampis said...

it is the usual criticism of the ABC. Never any meat.

I remember a cracking response when I asked how Kerry O'Brien was biased as can interviewer. It was the body language.

These people are never main stream