Saturday, January 11, 2020

Oh, the resolute stupidity

So the mayor of massively burnt out Kangaroo Island is a climate change denying Liberal from way back, who is upset that Obama made a tweet connecting the first to climate change.  I presume he didn't lose his own house, which is a bit of a pity.*  (It wouldn't have changed his mind, but there would have been poetic justice.)

As has been noted by many, old white men are killing the planet, and too stupid to learn anything new.  


*  Other property loss I would put down as evidence of a Righteous God - a gas explosion taking out the IPA's offices;  a meteor writing off this:


(That's Lachlan Murdoch's new home in Los Angeles, according to a weird, tabloid style article in the SMH today, that features more creepy photos of old man Murdoch in the water with Jerry Hall.) 

5 comments:

GMB said...

So Steve you have that evidence for CO2-warming yet? You think you've found some when I couldn't find any?

Good. Hand it over idiot.

Not Trampis said...

He is a goose. I told you long ago no amount of evidence would ever convince these idiots. I have ben proved correct.

GMB said...

Do you have any evidence. I tell you I've looked for a long time. I couldn't find any. I thought I had a scintilla until we found that they'd also been screwing with the satellite figures. So if you've found this evidence, present it.

anon said...

So global warming caused the fires and not green laws. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Stepford

I forgot to ask . What does Greta think?