Monday, January 30, 2006

Welcome visitors

A kind reference to this site by Evil Pundit has resulted in my actually having more than a handful of visitors over the weekend. Welcome all. (Makes me wonder what happens if Tim Blair recommends a site!)

One of the fun things about having a site meter with some detail available is spotting where unusual visitors come from. I seem to have a very regular visitor from either Mauritius or South Africa (it shows on the site meter as from Mauritius, but when I search the ISP name it refers to South Africa.) This is assuming that I am not mistaking some automated thing that hits my site frequently for a person.

So Mauritius or South African person, who seems to check my site very frequently, care to make a comment so I know you are a person?

No comments: