Friday, August 17, 2018

How to upset my daughter

She drove us nuts until we relented and got her a low-end iPhone, because, like, the iPhone/Android ratio amongst teenage girls in Australia is about 99.95/.05.   And she's still the most Apple phone conscious person I know - she can spot and tell which model someone is using from 30 m away, I swear.

So, the possibility of me acquiring a Motorola phone (now my favourite brand) that will look absolutely identical to a high end iPhone amuses me no end:



Here's the story:   Motorola phone 'brazen copy' of iPhone X

3 comments:

not trampis said...

translation please

Steve said...

Do you still have a rotary dial phone at home, Homer?

not trampis said...

I ring 0 for an operator and nothing happens!

Why people wish to connected to the internet when they are either not at work or not at home is beyond me.