Wednesday, July 18, 2018

First class boring

Gee, Sinclair Davidson is up to three five (!) tedious posts now complaining about an RMIT fact check of claims made by him and Berg in their book calling for the ABC to be literally given away.   (A nutty suggestion I would love to see the Liberals adopt as an election platform.)

He's still complaining about the ABC (and RMIT) pointing out Berg's IPA connection, when he's actually paid by RMIT now.

Yess - I mean it's not as if the IPA is helping promote the book at all.  Last time I looked, it was thoroughly ignoring the idea, like this: 


Anyway, bore away, Sinclair.   It keeps you away from other problematic ideas, like the Keynesian response to the GFC causing stagflation.   (Incidentally, maybe ABC cuts have something to do with it, because the link in my 2013 post about it no longer works.  Lucky I cut and pasted it, hey!)

3 comments:

not trampis said...

I wrote about this stupid idea a while ago. you can only privatise commercial activity. most of the ABC if bot all is not commercial otherwise the private sector would be jusifiably whinging about it. They ain't.

It seems poor sinkers neither understands stagflation nor privatisation.

It is a long list to be sure

Sinclair Davidson said...

After all these years Steve. You know there is method to my actions.

Steve said...

Whether your secret game of 7 D chess is ever achieving the results intended will remain a mystery to us all...

But I appreciate you giving Labor a solid basis for running with protecting the ABC during the next election campaign.