Thursday, July 09, 2009

'ello?

Seems remarkably quiet, comment-wise, around here lately. I do my best to cover the best topics: sex, religion, politics, giant robots, but for nought...

UPDATE: blog re-designed somewhat. I'm quite pleased with the result. (But still some fiddling to be done to make it perfect.) Any novel Gadget/Widget suggestions are welcome.

UPDATE 2: that's odd. I just noticed that the upgrade to the "layouts" template made my links revert to a previous version, before I fixed them up a few weeks ago. I've got to go sort them out again (as well as insert headings.) Oh well...

7 comments:

Mercurius Aulicus said...

That's what happens when you take a break - people get out of the habit of coming to your Journal.

By the way it seems that a lot of people are taking breaks now - CL, Saint from Dogfightatbankstown.

Steve said...

Yes. Saint is gone forever. It's a conservative crisis of confidence, or something!

TimT said...

I like it. The fish are especially pleasing. Maybe I'll add them to my blog sometime.

Steve said...

Real life fish are disturbingly easy to simulate in flash, aren't they? It reminds me of that bit in Hitchhikers Guide, where Zaphod suggests to Arthur that his brain could just be replaced with a chip that asks for a cup of tea now and then, and no one would notice the difference.

Mercurius Aulicus said...

May I say that I find those fish freakish and unnatural.

Steve said...

You may, MCB.

Anonymous said...

Saint is indeed gone forever. But knowing Saint as I do, there is no crisis of confidence. Just bigger fish to fry. Or was that bigger plane to fly?