Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Hollywood or Bust (actually, just Bust)

Surely to God American TV cannot employ Charlie Sheen for the next couple of years at least.

As every media outlet in the world is reporting today, Sheen does not know when to leave a job disaster alone, and instead is trying to create his own career China Syndrome (even though I don't think even the Japanese would employ him for a canned coffee commercial at the moment.)

Here are highlights of his Today show interview:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



If you can't be bothered watching the clip:

"It's like, everybody thinks I should be begging for my job back, and I'm just going to forewarn them that it's everybody else that's going to be begging me for their job back."

"I am a man of my word, so I will finish the TV show. I'll even do Season 10, but at this point, (because of) psychological distress, oh my God, it's 3 mil an episode. Take it or leave it," he said.

"I'm tired of pretending like I'm not special," Sheen added. "You can't process me with a normal brain."

It looks even worse than it sounds on video, though.

No comments: