Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Site meter mystery

Site Meter has been acting crazy for a week or more;  all due to a server move apparently.   Now it doesn't seem to be working at all, and I can't tell where visitors are coming from.   (Well, not from my longstanding favourite visit counter, anyway.   Google Stats works, but it presents too much information, almost.)

Last week, some Spiegel Online blog mentioned my mocking of James Cameron.  A couple of weeks ago, a Finnish magazine blog mentioned my Olympics orgy post.  I need to know whether my new found popularity in European language websites is going to continue.  I am still also waiting for the Revolver map counter thingee to show when I have had a visit from Iceland and Madagascar.   But obviously, I am gradually (very gradually) taking over the world, so it will happen one day.

No comments: