Monday, July 07, 2014

Oats back on the agenda

Winter is breakfast oat season, and I know my readership is fascinated by which brand I am currently enjoying.  (Well, 2012's post on the topic got 5 comments, a veritable torrent of interest!)

This year I have tried three different types, 2 of those being of the fruit flavoured individual serves in sachets.  These sachets are a bit borderline small for my appetite, but I get by with a cup of coffee too.

I don't recommend the Uncle Toby's version of these.  The flavours are weak and the amount of fruit added is tiny.

There is another brand that has nicer fruit mixes, but I can't find it on line at the moment and I actually forget if it is Quakers or another brand. 

However, this morning, I tried this one:
and it was pretty delicious.   On special at Coles for $4.  

No comments: