Monday, August 11, 2014

Too busy

This should be a big week - off to the Brisbane "ekka"; should be able to see Guardians of the Galaxy next weekend; four work days in which many people are waiting for me to finish stuff.

So, I expect no posts til next weekend - unless tomorrow's Newspoll is even worse, in which case I will drop in to celebrate.

In the meantime, a couple of recommendations for harmless diversion:

*  I can strongly recommend "the lion" on this page as a good paper airplane.   I was flying one successfully yesterday (with my daughter) until a passing car ran over it.

*  Wacom has released the Bamboo Paper app for android, and it has a pleasing set of pens for doodling on a tablet.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, I expect no posts til next weekend - unless tomorrow's Newspoll is even worse, in which case I will drop in to celebrate.

THE Coalition’s primary vote has jumped back to 40 per cent for the first time since April, regaining lost ground from its unpopular budget in the biggest single rise in support for the Abbott government in its 11 months in power.

And Tony Abbott’s focus on international affairs has boosted his own stocks in the head-to-head comparison with Bill Shorten for the third consecutive poll, helping him take back the lead as the nation’s preferred prime minister for the first time in four months.


Keep that wrongology rolling Stevie! *laughs*

Anonymous said...

The only conceivable thing I can see that Abbott did (in a week where his Ministers were being widely ridiculed as incompetent) to improve his popularity was to tell the IPA and Andrew Bolt to get stuffed about s.18C; so I wouldn't be taking too much encouragement from your side of the fence.

And possibly, a point or two is flowing from Palmer's Party back to them.)

I hope for a better result next time...

nottrampis said...

given the margin of error nothing happened much!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve said...

Language violation...

Anonymous said...

Stop censuring people, stepford, you maggot.

Steve said...

"Maggot" is acceptable.