Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Lovely people

Latest in the "you do know you are admitting to being an unpleasant, uncivil jerk, don't you?", Cassie of Sydney who comments at Catallaxy:
I actually DO stuff. I have confronted ALP hacks in the street…..to the point where the most recent ALP candidate for Wentworth in September and October would run a mile when he saw me walking on Oxford Street. What an effing scaredy cat. I verbally confronted that slag Phelps at the polling booth about her support from GetUp and the fact that she was the biggest phoney around…..she didn’t take too kindly to that confrontation and I could see the colour fade from her face. I do my bit! I am NOT some little pussy cat who tiptoes around people or issues. 
Thanks, Sinclair, for providing a safe place for uncivil jerks of the Right to out themselves.   It's a real public service you provide.

Now, be a good Professor and out your own clear views on climate change in light of recent year's temperatures, and what government policy should be?  

Update:  today, the perfectly stable Cassie has come down feeling ill:



No comments: