Monday, February 07, 2022

A question to my tiny, tiny band of regular readers

Should I just delete every single comment of Graeme?   I mean, my policy for a long time has been to delete anything that makes reference to Jews, directly or covertly, as I won't allow anti-Semitic conspiracy rubbish here.  I have been leaving his other rubbish comments up, without engaging with them, including the ones where he happily calls me (and any other commenter) dumb for not agreeing with his esoteric views.   Apart from a conspiracy addled brain, he has no manners.

I was watching some of the documentaries on the Holocaust on SBS last week, and it reinforced my view that anyone who aligns with the centuries old conspiracy mongering against the Jews really doesn't deserve engaging with on any topic.   I feel that allowing Graeme's comments to remain here, on any topic, is a form of engagement.

So, what do you think I should do?  Automatic deletion when I see them?

  

7 comments:

Not Trampis said...

It is like any comment. Delete the bad ones and allow the other ones

Steve said...

They run at about 98% "bad", if you ask me.

Not Trampis said...

then it is either a lot of work or you work on the theory too many bads they are all bads

John said...

If he could stop being so abusive to so many he might be tolerable.

TimT said...

He does seem to behave more after an enforced social media abstinence, too. For a while.

GMB said...

You don't see all my posts Tim. I never let this reprobate delude himself that many of us don't know what he is up to.

Steve said...

Hey Graeme, blanket deletion of all comments, when I get to them, is the new rule.

Just in case you didn't cotton on yet.