Sunday, February 06, 2022

Boosted

There are a lot of spare seats in the Brisbane Convention Centre vaccination centre.


My daughter had her vaccination here a few months ago and it did involve lining up.  Today, I walked straight in and reckon I had Pfizer in my arm in about 8 minutes flat.   (I'm about a week over 3 months since I got my second Astra Zeneka.). 

Despite the mis-steps taken by various Australian governments with respect to COVID,I think there has been some underappreciation of the efficiency of the Australian free vaccination process.  As with the way Australia runs elections, it makes me feel good to live in a country that organises such things well and efficiently.   Gives me a nice communitarian feeling.  

2 comments:

TimT said...

*Sticks hand up so he can be heard behind Graeme's ranting, says in small voice*

Me too, standing in the queue at the vaccination centre reminded me so much of voting.

Not Trampis said...

welcome to the club