Tuesday, February 22, 2022

More pathetic


I don't follow the intricacies of international politics as closely as some do, but I reckon I follow it enough to know that anyone who takes the line that Biden is the cause of the current situation is an absolute clown.  The strawman-ing of the USA (or its media) wanting war is also ludicrous.   As is the "under Trump this wouldn't have happened, he kept Russia in its place".   


Yes, I must admit I am a little curious to see the Carlson spin on this.   How awful will it be?

Update:  This, on the other hand, I can agree with:


 

Here's the story about the "like it or not" quote.

Update:    Hugh Hewitt, uber Trump apologist, will end up with 2,500 tweets telling him why he's wrong.  And an idiot.


As for Tucker Carlson:   every bit as bad as you would expect - 


And hahahaha, Tulsi Gabbard joins in the wingnut "let's defend Putin" line:

Yeah, apparently Hannity has set himself up in opposition to Carlson on the Ukraine question.  As I think someone on MSNBC was saying, it's part of Fox being able to claim they have a range of views - just with all of them anti Biden in different ways.

1 comment:

Not Trampis said...

pathetic. As we see in the USA they do not like democracy