Wednesday, February 09, 2022

The phone

This is very trivial, but after writing last week about using my phone with the Smart Launcher app, I thought I would join the ranks of the incredibly dull who like to share what their fiddled with home page looks like:


I do find this a very pleasing look, and layout. (I have blocked out the location on the weather widget, by the way.)

Update: Actually, I might prefer this configuration, after all:


(Smart search allows a quick search of all other apps, or an web search.)
 
What do you think, Homer?

2 comments:

Not Trampis said...

the only thing more boring than a phone is someone talking about their phone

Steve said...

Heh.

I acknowledged this was boring.

But how can you be down on modern mobile phones. They're just awesome machines: you should watch some Youtubes about them.:)