Saturday, July 09, 2022

Covid update

This is day 3 of not feeling well, although day one was very mild.  

The worst effect by far is a very sore throat that is only relieved by aspirin or paracetamol every 5 or 6 hours.  I always find aspirin more effective, but I am a bit reluctant to take it for too long.  Mind you, with most illnesses I'm rarely taking anything for more than a day.

But yeah, I don't remember the last time I had a sore throat that meant I had to take something in the middle of the night.  It's been a long, long time.

Apart from that, post nasal drip is a bit worse, but at least I can breathe through my nose.   It's affecting my digestion too: lots of gas and a bit crampy.  

Still don't think I have been running a temperature, but body is a bit achy sometimes.   Or that might just be from lying down so much?   

Anyway, could be worse, but could be better too.  😬

1 comment:

GMB said...

Okay so let this be a lesson to you. Don't be a fool any more. No more fake vaccines. No more real vaccines. Get the vitamins and minerals you need to deal with these sicknesses. Since the death shot rollouts births have dropped year on year and comparing months that gap is opening up wider with every month. Deaths have increased. So the deep state criminals who tell you what to believe, have successfully carried out the greatest mass murder in history. As I told you they would.

Fortunately the political prisoners that these guys experimented on probably didn't get the sunlight they need and didn't have access to high-dose nutrients. So the mass murderers faked themselves out to some extent and there is a good chance you can fight this. But not so much with locally bought vitamins, which except for vitamin C are pretty piss-weak.