Friday, October 28, 2022

A small - no, major - life hack

I'm pretty sure we bought this tiny, one egg size frying pan on a bit of a whim when my daughter was young and thought it cute when she saw it in a kitchen shop:


But...I love it and use it at least three times a week, usually to get an egg cooked for a lunch sandwich quickly and easily and with the quickest clean up possible.  It's used on the smallest burner, too, so is very gas efficient.  

It's my "life hack of the decade" and it's utility should be on the high school curriculum.  

Now: Back to watching how Musk is going to destroy Twitter.
 
PS:  yes, I know the stove needs cleaning.  I could try to clean the metal handle of the fry pan too, I suppose.   But it is probably 10 years old, I reckon.

1 comment:

Not Trampis said...

I am very sceptical of his 'business' expertise thus how well he will do at Twitter. Telsa has a huge PE which must come back to earth at sometime.
I am sceptical about twitter anyway. Making it a moneyspinner???