Thursday, October 27, 2022

Interesting UFO stuff is going on

Seems to me that the highly worrying state of world politics is causing significant distraction from interesting UFO news.   Yeah, I know:  the media is reporting how NASA is now investigating*, etc, but there are a few stories of pretty recent, intriguing, pilot sightings (over the Pacific Ocean, mainly) which I think would normally attract more attention.   They don't sound easily explained either, as Starlink or other rocket launches.

Here's a very short video about it:

 

The guy who makes an appearance in that report does longer videos about it, but I can't find his channel right now.

The Warzone website contains lots of interesting stuff from FAA records about unidentified aircraft, and drones, around the USA, too.  See this post, for one.   Or just search "unidentified aircraft" or "UFO" in their search bar.  (Of course, the massive market in private drone ownership would be behind much of the recent upsurge in UFO "sightings" - but there is something bigger going on, it seems.)

Update:  Oh, I see now that I search his name that the guy who did a long video that I can't find on the pilot sightings is a "paranormal researcher" who has made whole TV series about it, and claims his own sightings too.   I have to downgrade his credibility.  But still, recordings from pilots puzzling over what they are seeing are strong evidence.

*  The people chosen seem to not come with any "baggage" as to prior speculative claims about UFOs, as far as I can tell.

No comments: