Friday, November 11, 2022

For posterity

Dover beach, the conspiracy addled conservative Catholic who runs the Australian home for ageing angry conservatives reactionaries,  opined:

Here is my prediction. In the Senate, like Gingrich, I think we are looking at a 53-55 R majority. In the House, I think we can expect something in the low 240s. Surprises in the Senate, I think, may include pick-ups in the NH and NV. I think Walker will win the GA Senate convincingly less so Masters but he is a very good candidate and future of the party so I hope to see him get through and pick-up the Senate seat. Lake’s strong run for AZ Gov and the generic support for R should lift him over the line.

On the election night:

He's also stopped with the "of course the Russians know what they're doing" line of (what's the opposite of passive aggression? Passive cheerleading?) regarding Ukraine.

He's foolish - doesn't recognise Right wing commentary con men for what they are - and obnoxiously arrogant, but doesn't know it. 

 

No comments: