Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Is she real?

I don't usually like to say anything that suggests I'm dehumanising a politician or celebrity, but that Kari Lake is so intensely smooth-skinned and over-groomed (and video filtered to look like she's beaming in from the soft glow world of 1980's cinematography) that I would not be at all surprised if turns out to be a robot from some Peter Thiel funded lab:



To me she absolutely reeks of manipulative insincerity and artifice to a skin crawling degree.   I rank her worse than the appallingly unself-aware dumbness of Marjorie Taylor Greene because she seems to have a degree of intellect that's capable of worse manipulation.

Rarely do I have such a strong feeling from a politician's manner and appearance, but she does it for me (in the worst possible way).  

No comments: