Friday, November 11, 2022

Pick my ending! Pick my ending!

Some slightly concerning news:

Rumors are swirling about Disney’s recent test-screenings of James Mangold’s “Indiana Jones 5.” Supposedly, a handful of different endings have been tested and audiences haven’t liked any of them. Furthermore, the rumors indicate that Disney is in a panic over the screenings and that they’re worried the movie will bomb.

One of the endings, which was said to be the least popular one, had Phoebe-Waller Bridge replacing Harrison Ford at the end of the movie. Presumably, this would set up the franchise for further sequels with Ford not returning. Another unpopular conclusion had Ford’s Indiana Jones dying.

The last thing Disney needs is another Indiana Jones movie bombing with audiences, especially after the major shrug that greeted “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull”. I’m still holding out hope that this fifth installment will be a return to form, but, I won’t lie, I’m concerned.

There's time to shoot and insert my ending, which I've stated here before, several times [gosh - starting in 2007!]:   Indiana Jones needs to be shown as a late addition to the line of people entering the mothership at the end of Close Encounters of the Third Kind.  

You know it makes sense.

I do not want to be paid (well not much) for this brilliant idea - I reckon $100,000 would do it.

2 comments:

pg slot 168 คะแนน 100 said...

pg slot 168 เป็นเกมแบบที่เล่นได้บนโทรศัพท์มือถือสบายใช้งานง่าย มีเกมสล็อตให้เล่นอยู่มากมายเยอะมากได้แก่ พีจีสล็อต สามารถใช้เป็นการพนันลงทุนเล่น เว็บไซต์สล็อตของการเล่นเกม

สล็อตออนไลน์ said...

สล็อตออนไลน์ ยอดฮิตกับ PGSLOT-TH.COM เว็บสล็อตน้องใหม่เว็บตรง แตกง่าย ปลอดภัย สะดวกเล่นได้ทุกที่ทุกเวลา ไม่ผ่านเอเยนต์ รวยทางลัดได้ง่ายๆ สนุกจนลืมเวลาก็ PG SLOT