Friday, April 14, 2023

Tweets of note

I know I could block them, but it's still irritating that Musk has altered the algorithm so that Twitter now pretends it doesn't know my political leanings from who I follow, and I now receive tweets from the top figures in the MAGA Right.  

Such as:


I also got the original tweet cited within this one:


As for the next Tweet, yes, can you imagine the idiotic MAGA meltdown if (and it seems increasingly likely) that Trump is charged with espionage related crimes?


And look, stupid son is trying to blame DeSantis for a climate change related deluge:


Finally, I reckon this ended up on my feed only because it's what Elon has been looking at and the algorithm pushes that onto the rest of us:


Twitter is awful, but an obvious replacement is still not around...

No comments: