Tuesday, June 06, 2023

Which is the bigger story today?

1.  The Institute of Family Studies confirms that, yeah, young people like to say they are bi.   But, funnily enough, they still prefer to have straight sex:


 

The term "lesbian until graduation" has been a joke for a very long time (I remember the first time I heard it was Libbi Gorr on one of her shows);  I think it is just more embraced than ever now...

2.   Some dude who used to have security clearance says the US, and other countries, have proof of exotic craft via at least recovered materials (and captured craft?).  But, it's just what he's been told.  He's never seen it.

I have two words for anybody getting too excited by this:  Michael Flynn.   By which I mean - of course being in the military with a high security clearance is no guarantee of not talking nonsense.

I find it all very hard to believe, in this digital world where leaks of documents and photos and video has become easier than ever.

No comments: