Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Healthier to be with a Democrat, obviously

I don't normally like to post photos of politicians, or people associated with them, looking grim and out of sorts.  I mean, you get no context and it can be quite unfair.

BUT:   it's impossible to resist it this time, given this dire recent appearance of Trump Jnr's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle:

 

I mean, honestly: having Morticia Addams as a make up and style consultant would give a less disturbing result.   Of course it's not the first time I have noticed her increasingly harsh look in the years since she threw her lot in with the Trumps.   But to my surprise, when I was looking for past photos to compare (many have used those from when she was at Fox News, but I was looking for something different) I learned that she used to be married to Gavin Newsom!   I didn't know that:

 

They were married from 2001 to 2006.

This is like the reverse of what Republicans like to think - that their typical follower is a wholesome Mom from the suburbs, and that trashy woman dressed and made up like a sex doll must be a liberal.  

Weird!

1 comment:

Not Trampis said...

obviously being near a Trump ages you terribly.