Thursday, April 30, 2020

Speaking of Right wing cranks...

...don't you love the way they like to proclaim they live in a bubble world of narrow Right Wing information as if that's a good thing.

Steve Kates notes:
His final line is “Television, like most things, seems to be more fun when it’s Australian”. Since the only television I watch is Bolt and The Outsiders, from that perhaps small sample I could not agree more.
And, as I have said a million times before - you basically can blame Rupert Murdoch for this, because he found creating a bubble world of "only trust us" was a good way to make money.   



5 comments:

Not Trampis said...

stupid is as stupid watches

GMB said...

Oh ho ho ho. So its only these right-wingers that are in a bubble world. Not you two stupid old men as well? Ha ha. You are using these guys, blinkered though they may be, to block out your own faults. I don't know who to blame so I'm going to blame blood pressure pills.

Steve said...

Graeme:

* I take no regular medication of any kind
* You seem to think I am a Jew, amongst various other, wilder beliefs
* You keep commenting here with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories despite my repeatedly telling you not to do so, and pointing out that you have your own blog with which you can promote offensive rubbish to your heart's content
* You keep coming here and telling me I'm a "stupid old man"

It's obnoxious behaviour, and I would ban you if Blogger allowed me to.

John said...

Kates only watches two Aussie programs and then generalises about Aus TV in general. Speaks volumes about his cognition.

Avoiding bubbles is difficult. For example, I just finished listening to a favourite music compilation I created that started with thrash metal, then punk, Goth, an old French tune, Ode to Joy and then a soft rock song. At my age it is important to keep bursting the bubbles.

GMB said...

Get some culture you silly old fools. This is too good for you but I will present it to you as a social gift:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKtZf62BQzM