Friday, November 18, 2022

I wonder how the RMIT Blockchain Innovation Hub is feeling at the moment

Not only is crypto credibility finally collapsing fully, it seems to me that the whole vapourware-ish concept of blockchain technology and Web 3 being something fantastically useful might be on its last legs too.   (Mind you, it is a bit hard to tell from that link whether the problem with ASX's planned new system was that it was blockchain based, or not.)

Oh well.  It kept Sinclair Davidson and Chris Berg off the streets (well, sent them to other countries' streets for a few blockchain conferences, I'm sure) for a few years.  Better than running a conspiracy/hate/defamation blog for conservatives and reactionaries.

I thought I would have a look at the RMIT Blockchain Innovation Hub and how it's selling itself.  I had quite the LOL at this part of it:

That's pretty embarrassing....


1 comment:

John said...

Hey Steve, I was expecting this. Another example of Davidson getting so much so wrong so often. I'd forgotten about Chris Berg. The free market fantasists have slinked away over the last decade. They are still around, hopefully chastened, but more likely sitting in some dark dungeon somewhere praying and hoping for the day when society falls apart so they can emerge and proclaim, "I told you so!".