Thursday, July 13, 2023

Career choices

A puff piece on his expensive Sydney real estate in the SMH today opens with:

Billionaire sex toy magnate Peter Tseng has been busy reshuffling his property portfolio as he quietly offloads three investments over the bridge.
This guy has been referred to that way for years, it seems, but I don't recall noticing it before.

Reddit further informs me:

Tseng is the world's largest manufacturer of sex toys, according to the LA Times. He also has a wine collection worth millions of dollars. He was featured in the 2013 Australian film "Red Obsession."

 The movie is about red wine, by the way.  Not red sex toys (which, I assume, probably exist?)

Anyway, I guess if you're that rich, you don't care;  but to me it would be somewhat cringe to have wealth based on a sex toys empire noted on my obituary...

No comments: