Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Recent tweets of note


I would greatly enjoy watching Timbo lose again.

Meanwhile:


I liked this response:


And as for Dr Jamal's bio, if my eyes could roll any further into the back of my head, I would be seeing my frontal lobes:


And yeah, in America:


He's right: the academic world of "anticolonialism" is the biggest nonsense since postmodernism, or is really just the same thing trying out new clothes. (I'm tempted to add "like a young transexual, whose views have also unknowing been derived from postmodernism".)

I mean, have a look at this tweet posted with approval by the same twit Noah mocked:


His bio:



1 comment:

John said...

Good. Tim Wilson's consultancy business went belly up. That's the only reason he is having another go. I doubt the Liberals will accept him.