Monday, August 17, 2026

Things I'm sick of

*  Donald Trump;

* Donald Trump's cowardly, dishonest and greedy enablers both in politics and in media;

* the culture wars;

* the way the culture wars suck attention away from little things (sarcasm) like the US executing hundreds of people on the high seas;   

* the entire world feeling economically trapped by dumb, nonsensical decisions made by Trump and his cowardly, dishonest and greedy enablers;

* the rise of anti-science in climate change and medicine under Trump;

* the intense petty and fantastical narcissism of Trump which is completely undeniable;

* tech billionaires being weirdos who can blow away money on stupid ideas and face no consequences;

* earthquakes.   

2 comments:

Stedward said...

Good list. I have others, as no doubt you do too, but those are right up there.

John said...

Take heart Steve because Trump's polling is terrible. When Trump won in 24 US friends were very worried. I thought they were being over the top but Trump and Co. proved me wrong. Perhaps Aussies don't go in for extreme political positions as much as in the USA and hence I could not see the danger.

I've been serving up a slew of Trump directed insults at that blog where is worshipped as a man god.