Wednesday, September 09, 2026

Charisma noted

I don't pay any real attention to K Pop, despite having watched and acknowledged that K Pop Demon Hunters was pretty enjoyable.  However, the algorithm knew that I would like this, and the simplicity of this concert footage; the catchy (somewhat recent Taylor Swift-ish style, I reckon) song, and (let's face it) her absolutely charismatic performance means I've been watching it a few times each week for the last month 😌.  So, let's share it!


5 comments:

John said...

Steve, as you are into Korean cinema I noticed SBS OnDemand is again screening Believer. It is very violent, Asian crime movies are like that, but one of the best crime movies I've seen so I'm not surprised they are rescreening it.

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/movie/believer/1715723843598

Steve said...

I will have a look John. I can't say that I have watched all that much Korean movie content, though. Been trying some series lately, but most run on too long, it seems.

John said...

I watched Assassination a few days ago. Far too long with very high production values, and a Korean favourite, the Japanese occupation. A highly rated movie is Parasite. It is also too long. Perhaps it is just age because I become very impatient and reach for the scroll on so many movies.

Steve said...

I didn't find Parasite too long. Very stressful to watch, though, I thought!

Steve said...

My short-ish review of it:
https://opiniondominion.blogspot.com/2020/02/movie-reviewed-parasite.html